1 Sl. 1. KE VISHAL VIVEKANAND RAIKAR S/o VIVEKANAND RAIKAR GM_Gen KE MANU K N S/o NARAYANAPPA K H GM_Gen KE SANGANABASAYYA HIREMATH S/o SHIVAPUTRAYYA ...
1 CHAMUNDESHWAR ELECTRCTY SUPPLY CORPORATON LMTED (A Government of Karnataka Undertaking) Ph.No: Fax No: Corporate Office # 927, L.J. Avenue Commercia...
1 KARNATAKA STATE POLICE HOUSING CORPORATION LIMITED (Karnataka Government Undertaking) No. 59, Richmond Road, Bangalore User Manual Project Managemen...
1 KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION LIMITED BELLARY THERMAL POWER STATION KUDITHINI TENDER DOCUMENT FOR THE WORK OF SALE OF MILL REJECT COAL Office of the E...
1 MYSORE MINERALS LIMITED (A Government of Karnataka Undertaking) Regd. Office No.39, MG Road, Bangalore Phone: /4/5 Fax: ( e-tender NO: MML/MKT/MAG/...
1 (A Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking) - CIN: U40109MH2005SGC PROCEDURE FOR DISTRIBUTION OPEN ACCESS INDEX Sr. No. Chapters Page No. 01 Preamble Types...
1 !l BANGALORE ELECTRICITYSUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED. (Wholly owned Government of Karnataka Undertaking) allscom REQUISITION FOR SUPPLY OF ENERGY UNDER EL...
KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION LIMITED (A Govt. of Karnataka Undertaking) CIN: U85110KA1970SGC001919
Registered Office: No.82, Shakti Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru–560 001 Help Line: from 10am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm (working days only) Landline- 080-22354372 Mobile-+91-8105884716 Web Site: www.karnatakapower.com Candidates should submit applications through On-line only Commencing Date for submitting the application: 21.09.2017 Last Date for submitting the application 21.10.2017 (upto 5.00 pm)
Practical Tests are scheduled in the month of December 2017 (SELECTION IS PURELY ON MERIT BASED ON MARKS OBTAINED IN THE PRACTICAL TESTS CONDUCTED BY KPCL)
No. A1P1C (W-3)/NHK
RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., (KPCL) a Government of Karnataka Undertaking, is a premier and professionally managed power Generation Company, extends immense professional opportunities for competent and qualified personnel. =========================================================================================================
1. KPCL invites applications for the following posts for its Power Projects/Stations. Sl. No 1 2
Post Code/Name WH- OPERATIVE [DRIVER] WJ- ASST.OPERATIVE [DRIVER] TOTAL
No.of posts 70 09 79
Hydel Projects 70 0 70
Head Office, Bengaluru 0 9 9
Classification of Reservation for Non Local Cadre under Article 371[J]. Genl=General, KMC=Kannada Medium Candidate, ExMP= Ex-Service Man, PDP=Project Displaced Person
Post & prescribed Qualification
Total No. of Posts
OPERATIVE [DRIVER] i] SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) & ii] License of HMV & iii] 2 years’ experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles in public/private companies/Firms. Note: SSLC/10th Std (Bridge course) through external or Open University or Open School is not eligible.
ASSISTANT OPERATIVE [DRIVER] i] SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) & ii] License of LMV & iii] 2 years’ experience of Driving Light Vehicles in public/private companies/Firms.
Note: SSLC/10th Std (Bridge course) through external or Open University or Open School is not eligible.
Note: Person with Disability (Differently abled) candidates need not apply. 2. Submission of application: The On-line application shall be submitted in the prescribed format available in KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com. Application in any other form will not be considered.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): a] Rs.500/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST/Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs.15/-. b] Nominal fees of Rs.50/-(Rs.35/- processing charges+Rs.15/- postal service charges) for : i. Ex-servicemen; ii. Children of Defence Personnel killed or disabled in action; Mode of payment:
Application fee is payable through any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the State of Karnataka.
A Challan is generated along with Acknowledgement after submission of online application and the same should be downloaded immediately since there is no provision for taking printout at later date.
Last date for Payment in Post office by producing Challan: 24.10.2017 upto 3.00 PM.
Last date for Submission of application, taking printout of Challan & Acknowledgement should be completed before 5.00PM on 21.10.2017.
Payment of fee by any other mode like Cheque/DD/Money order/Postal order etc. will not be entertained.
Help line for postal payment enquiry: 080-22392668.
Candidates applying for both HK & NHK posts are required to submit separate online applications and remit application fees separately. In case of candidates applying for more than one post both the on-line application and the prescribed fee should be submitted separately. 2
3. Age Limit: The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years. The maximum age limit shall be as follows: Sl. No 1 2 3 4
SC/ST/Cat-I Other Backward Classes General Merit Ex-Serviceman
40 Years 38 Years 35 Years 45 Years*
* Relaxation in age equal to number of years of service rendered in the Armed Forces will be allowed but not beyond 45 years of age.
Age of the candidate will be calculated as on the last date fixed for submission of application. Relaxation in age up to 10 years for Widows in respective category is allowed.
II. Perquisites : As admissible from time to time as per KPCL Rules depending on the place of posting. The approximate total emolument currently at minimum of the scale of Operative [Driver] is Rs.24,155/- [Basic+MDA+DA] Plus other allowances applicable to the place of posting and for Asst. Operative [Driver] is Rs.21,243/- [Basic+MDA+DA] Plus other allowances applicable to the place of posting
: As per ‘New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme’ effective from 01.01.2012.
5. Selection procedure: a) Selection will be made purely on merit basis duly following reservation policy. b) Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Practical tests.
6. Practical Tests: Practical Tests for 100 marks will be conducted. Candidates are required to secure 50 marks (for SC/ST-40 marks) to get qualified for further process of recruitment. Date and Venue of Practical Tests will be intimated later.
7. Kannada Language Test: Those who have not studied Kannada as one of the subjects in SSLC or equivalent examination are required to pass a Kannada Language Test. Candidates who pass the Kannada Language test are only eligible to be considered for selection process.
Date and venue of Kannada language test will be published separately in KPCL Website.
8. Verification of Documents: A. Candidates will be called for document verification on merit (category wise) and they shall produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self attested Xerox copies and latest passport size photo. i. ii. iii. iv. v. vi. vii.
Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age. HMV/LMV Driving License. Experience certificate. Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application. Other relevant Certificates as claimed. Challan signed by postal authority and payment receipt Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
B. Candidates claiming Caste/Category/ other reservations have to produce following certificates in the prescribed format as per orders/guidelines of Govt. of Karnataka. The candidates should be in possession of valid certificates on the last date fixed for submission of application. i]
CAT-I : CAT-IIa/CAT-IIb/CAT-IIIa/CAT-IIIb :
Form-D Form-E Form-F
: GOs No. DPAR 08 SRR 2001 dated 13.2.2001 and GO No. DPAR 96 SRR 2005 dated 10.8.2005
The candidates who fail to produce above documents will not be considered for selection under the category claimed.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending Practical Test/Kannada Language test/Document verification. 10. Probation/ Postings: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months. The postings of candidates selected for the post of Operative[Driver] will be to Hydel projects and for Asst.Operative [Driver] post will be to HO/Bengaluru.
11. General Instructions: a. Applicants should be Indian Citizens. b. The candidate should have not involved in any major / fatal accidents. c. If, at any point of time it is found that the candidate has given false information he/she will not only be disqualified from further stages of recruitment but also liable for appropriate legal action. d. Number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. KPCL reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process in part or full at any stage without assigning any reason. e. The candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of document verification in original, failing which their candidature will be rejected. f. The candidates may please note that normally there may be large number of applications being submitted on the last day, which may lead to heavy network condition, resulting in delay/non-submission of the online application. Therefore candidates are requested to submit their online applications early without waiting for the last day. The organization is not responsible for any failures in submission of online applications in time. g. Any representation or correspondence regarding the recruitment process will NOT be entertained. All relevant information on recruitment will be made available in the KPCL website from time to time. h. No application will be accepted through post, personal delivery, courier or any other mode.